Dirt Moving Equipment Training PA
Dirt Moving Equipment Training
Dirt Moving Equipment Course Package Description
This Dirt Moving Equipment training package covers the safe use and operation of the below listed machines, as required by OSHA, Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE), and American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The course curriculum combines a plethora of training, such as formal instruction, practical training and learning, and assessing the operators performance in the workplace and with the equipment.
Fast Line Safety Training delivers high-quality, hands-on training at your location, and provides the industry's preferred operator card.
WE COME TO YOU !
We specialize in private classes. Inquire about setting up a private class for your team and ask about group discounts.
Enter your details and connect with us today!
Get a call
One of our experts will reach out to you within 24 hours!
The Preferred Equipment Operator Card
- Fast Line Safety Training issues face ID cards to students that complete the course, which are equipped with NFC technology.
- Students that satisfactorily complete the course are issued temporary cards on-site
- Completion cards are valid for three years and in all 50 states.
- We are the only providers issuing such permanent cards
QR code technology
Face ID cards
What’s behind the QR Code ?
We aim to equip our clients and their workers with the tools and knowledge to get home safely every day through comprehensive training solutions.
- NYC DOB Provider
No. 4L06 | WBE/DBE Certified
- 1275 Glenlivet Dr Suite 100,
Allentown, PA 18106
- (484) 205-9802