62-HR SST Supervisor Package
62 HR SST Supervisor Course Details
This package offers all NYC Department of Buildings-Approved SST courses including 32 hours of required training that can be applied towards the requirements of a Supervisor Site Safety Training (SST) Card. THIS IS AN AWARENESS- LEVEL TRAINING ONLY and does not provide any other qualification or authorization outside of the Site Safety Training Card.
This package also includes the OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety & Health course. Combined with the 32 hours of NYC Department of Buildings-Approved SST courses will fully qualify you for an SST Supervisor card.
This package includes SST training courses that are required to obtain a Supervisor SST card but do not have any course equivalents. Taking this package as well as the OSHA 30-Hour in Construction Safety & Health course will qualify you for an SST Supervisor card. Cost of completion card is included in price indicated below.
SST safety courses are as follows
OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety & Health
- 8-Hour Fall Prevention (SST-307)
- 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher/Chapter 33 (SAF-202)
- Classes in English and Spanish
- 4-Hour Supported Scaffold User & Refresher (SCA-201)
- 2-Hour Drug & Alcohol Awareness (SST-302)
- 2-Hour Tool Box Talks (SST-304)
- 2-Hour Site Safety Plan (SST-301)
- 2-Hour Pre-Task Meeting (SST-303)
- 1-Hour First Aid and CPR (SST-104)
- 1-Hour Protection from Sun Exposure (SST-108)
- 1-Hour Confined Space Entry (SST-202)
- 1-Hour Flag Person (SST-208)
6 – 8 Sessions
Enter your details and connect with us today!
Get a call
One of our experts will reach out to you within 24 hours!
NYC DOB Requirement
Local Law 196 of 2017 requires certain Workers and Supervisors to receive safety training at construction sites that are required to designate a Construction Superintendent, Site Safety Coordinator, or Site Safety Manager. By September 1, 2020, supervisors will need a total of 62 hours of training to qualify for a Site Safety Training (SST) card.
To earn a certificate of completion and a permanent card, student must do the following:
100% attendance for the 62-Hour SST Supervisor Package: 62 hours of total instruction time
- 100% attendance for the 62-Hour SST Supervisor Package: 62 hours of total instruction time
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by instructor)
- Completion of required quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score (70%) on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)
- Make up time is not allowed. Students who miss time from any individual session must reschedule and attend the full training course.
PREREQUISITE: This course package is appropriate for individuals who meet the qualifications of a Worker or Supervisor under Local Law 196. For more information on Local Law 196, click click here. Participants need to be able to communicate with the instructor in the language the course is held in.
- To view the learning outcomes for the OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety & Health, click here.
- To view the learning outcomes for the 8-Hour Fall Prevention course, click here.
- To view the learning outcomes for the 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher/Chapter 33 course, click here.
- To view the learning outcomes for the 4-Hour Supported Scaffold User & Refresher course, click here.
- To view the learning outcomes for the 2-Hour Drug & Alcohol course, click here.
- To view the learning outcomes for the six hours of total prescribed SST courses, click here.
- To view the learning outcomes for the four hours of total elective SST courses, click here.
A plethora of methods will be used, such as auditory and visual methods to ensure learning. This includes the program’s PowerPoint, related lectures, testing, and classroom discussions.
We aim to equip our clients and their workers with the tools and knowledge to get home safely every day through comprehensive training solutions.
- NYC DOB Provider
No. 4L06 | WBE/DBE Certified
- 1275 Glenlivet Dr Suite 100,
Allentown, PA 18106
- (631) 393-6755