PA Electric Pallet Jack Training & Certification
ELECTRIC PALLET JACK
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Our Electric Pallet Jack training course curriculum combines a plethora of training, such as formal instruction, practical training and learning, and assessing the operators performance in the workplace and with equipment.
Fast Line Safety Training delivers high-quality, hands-on training at your location, and provides the industry's preferred operator card.
WE COME TO YOU !
(P.I.T.) Operator Training
We specialize in private classes. Inquire about setting up a private class for your team and ask about group discounts.
Enter your details and connect with us today!
Get a call
One of our experts will reach out to you within 24 hours!
The Preferred Equipment Operator Card
- Fast Line Safety Training issues face ID cards to students that complete the course, which are equipped with NFC technology.
- Students that satisfactorily complete the course are issued temporary cards on-site
- Completion cards are valid for three years and in all 50 states.
- We are the only providers issuing such permanent cards
QR code technology
Face ID cards
What’s behind the QR Code ?
Who Needs Pallet Jack Certification Training?
Pallet Jack Learning Objectives
- Identifying and explaining various types of powered industrial trucks and their applications.
- Articulating safety procedures and preventative measures to mitigate powered industrial truck hazards.
- Demonstrating the safe maneuvering of manual and electric pallet jacks.
- Conducting pre-operation inspections, recognizing operational defects, and completing the necessary checklists.
How Long Will My Pallet Jack Certification Last? Is Retraining Required?
Advanced Pallet Jack Certification with Fast Line Safety Training
We aim to equip our clients and their workers with the tools and knowledge to get home safely every day through comprehensive training solutions.
- NYC DOB Provider
No. 4L06 | WBE/DBE Certified
- 1275 Glenlivet Dr Suite 100,
Allentown, PA 18106
- (484) 205-9802